The following statements apply to the registered charity ‘Chiddingly Festival’ and the contents of this site: www.chiddinglyfestival.co.uk :
- Chiddingly Festival is a registered charity number: 281818.
- Every possible effort is made to adhere to the programme of events detailed on tis site but circumstances beyond the control of the Festival Committee may force alterations to be made without prior notice.
- The Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Unless otherwise acknowledged Chiddingly Festival own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on the website.
- We believe we have received permission to publish, correctly attributed and acknowledged the copyright of all images and text on this site that have not been provided by and with the permission of Chiddingly Festival. Should we have failed in this respect please contact the Web Master who will correct any agreed deficiencies.
- Chiddingly Festival try to ensure the accuracy of any information they publish on this site but will not accept responsibility or liability for loss or other charge resulting from any errors in the information published by Chiddingly Festival including the cancelation or change of events previously advertised on this site.
- Chiddingly Festival accepts no responsibility or liability arising from errors in information published on sites whose links are published on this site.
- All images on this site are the intellectual property of Chiddingly Festival unless otherwise acknowledged. Unless given explicitly reproduction of any of these images without consent of Chiddingly Festival is strictly forbidden. Please use the ‘Email Us’ page to request permission should you wish to use any image on the site.
- Chiddingly Festival takes very seriously the privacy and protection of your personnel data. The Festival maintains a database for its own purposes only, of those who contact the Festival and wish to be on the mailing list or have bought tickets so that the Festival can keep its patrons informed of coming events and the development of the festival. This list is not provided under any circumstances to any third parties. Should you wish to be excluded from the data base please email us - but please note you will not then receive any further information about Chiddingly Festival.